Sunday, January 12, 2014

The thoughts keep running

Night after night,
I can't seem to fall asleep.
You are all that is ever in my head,
I guess it is true,
When you have loved someone so deeply
It is very hard to just brush them away.
It's hard to pretend like they were never a part of you,
I found all these little letters that you had written me.
And I found the little green book that you dedicated just for me,
I couldn't read it all because a few pages in I was already in tears.
Sometimes I really just want to pick up the phone and call you, and tell you how my day was,
But then I remember you aren't part of my life anymore.
When I am sad, I want to text you,
To come over and hold me tight,
But I can't do that anymore because you wont reply.
Instead I lay in my bed thinking of you, 
Of us,
And how great it was,
It's so depressing,
You've probably already moved on,
But a broken heart takes a long time to heal,
I already know,
That it may take me years to get over you,
It's already been months,
But it feel like a life time with out you by my side,
Because
Nobody is going to be able to replace you.


No comments:

Post a Comment