Monday, July 2, 2012



We all come from different parts of the world, we have different points of views, we may not be the same color, or from the same background. But we do have a few things in common. We all have compassion, we love, we express emotions, and we are all humans. No one is less of a human than another. I have started this blog just to speak my mind, just like so many others have. It doesn't mean that my opinion is correct or wrong. It's just the way that I perceive the world. These are my words, my story as a young adult growing in the 21st century. 

"If you don't know where you are going you'll end up someplace else"
-Yogi Berra- 

Ending up somewhere else isn't so horrible, we find out what we like and what we dislike in life. Our ideas, emotions, and morals expand as well as our knowledge of the world around us and the surroundings of our own communities. 

Photography by Marta Flinn
fallow the road to the beauty that lays in front of your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment