Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Making a Choice ( Just a self note)

This choice isn't easy one bit,
But since there is nothing holding me back anymore
I am setting my mind to it
I will be training myself for the next 7 to 8 months
To join the military.
It is something I have always wanted to do
And I think it will do me some good.
I will be getting into shape
Understanding my body
And finding a better understanding of myself
Through pushing myself to limits that I didn't even know I can do
But this is what I want to do.
It's what is best for me
If everyone around me is just leaving me behind
Maybe I should just leave people behind
Start a new chapter in my life
Travel the world
Do something that has meaning to me
I know that some may not agree on my decision that I am about to make
But its what I have to do.
It's what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment