Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Recent events (Excuse any typos) And things you can possibly do after being cheated on or being the cheater

do to recent events i will be postponing any writing on The Crazzies, just because i need time to heal from what has happend to me in the most recent events of my life, and then i will continue to write but i must say now that the story of these three friends does not end well, but that is life, some friends are just not meant to stick around and others are. Some will be there through everything. well others will just take and take until there is nothing left for you to give. But I will be writing about how I feel and how i will decide to heal from being cheated on. I am sorry if my throughts change through out poems, i am just really trying to figure this out. Is it love? Is it not love? Can it be fixed? Can it not? Forgiveness must be done. And moving on must as well. As for now it is love, I do not want to loose this individual out of my life, but it can happen, because life has so many twists in it. Its just a matter of being on the same page, and giving one another a chance to just heal. Because it's not just me who is hurting but him as well for what he did to me. In these types of situations you must take action as soon as possible, you have to decide whether or not you would like to try and fix things or whether you just say your goodbyes and start a new life. Both choices are hard and they take time. If you do decide to stay with the person, make some changes.Analiyze the past events, and see what you can do differently as an individual but also as a couple. You have to rememeber though things are not going to be the same and they never will be but they can be better. So it's all up to you. You have the choice. but do not allow yourself to be stuck in a rut that may do more harm than good.

No comments:

Post a Comment